All About the Benjamins is in partnership with the Youth Giving Network, a monthly financial education program for middle-school to college youth designed to foster personal finance, youth philanthropy and leadership skills through engaging activities.
What will you learn?
- The ability to define a want vs. need as it relates to finances
- The ability to understand the advantages of delayed gratification as it relates to finances
- The ability to create and maintain a detailed budget
- The ability to understand credit, how to obtain it, maintain it and protect it.
- Next class is Graduation on April 16 from 10am-1pm at our Blue Ridge location.